It is recommended to purchase a separate license key for WPBakery Page Builder in order to receive following premium features:
- Access official customer support (opening support tickets are available only for direct license owners);
- Update WPBakery Page Builder directly from WPBakery (no need to wait – get instant updates);
- Access to Template Library: Downloadable layout templates with professional templates updated regularly.
- Use WPBakery Page Builder with any theme (not just the one that got WPBakery Page Builder bundled);
- Manage your licenses at Client Portal;
- Support your beloved page builder plugin for rapid development.
You can purchase a license for WPBakery Page Builder via WPBakery.
How to update and receive support if I do not purchase a direct license?
In such case, you need to wait for your WordPress theme author to update WPBakery Page Builder on their side and push it to you. Also, support related questions should be addressed to your WordPress theme provider.
WPBakery Page Builder in Theme VS. Separate License
There’s a difference between getting WPBakery Page Builder directly from us or in a theme. If you purchased from us, this means that you own license and you can access our ticket system and get direct and free updates (instant). If you got WPB in a theme, that means that theme author has a license and only he/she can download latest versions of WPB and include it in the theme. You as a theme user may use WPBakery Page Builder free of charge while you use the theme that came with WPB (because you have a license for that theme).