If you have bought WPBakery Page Builder directly from WPBakery it is necessary to activate your copy in order to have direct access to latest updates and official support page. In order to activate WPBakery Page Builder please follow these steps:
- Go to WPBakery Page Builder -> Product License
- Click “Activate WPBakery Page Builder”
- You will be redirected to WPBakery Support Portal – support.wpbakery.com
- Log in to support portal with your WPBakery account
- Select from the drop-down license you wish to activate. Important: only not activated licenses will appear there if you wish to use an existing license you will need to deactivate it first on your site or via Support Portal License section
- After activation, you will be redirected back to your site and receive activation confirmation
If you wish to deactivate WPBakery Page Builder license on your site for any reason you can do it under License tab (same place where you activated it). If you forgot to deactivate license and removed the site you can deactivate license in WPBakery Support Portal – support.wpbakery.com – under License section.
Note: Since version 6.10, the license will be automatically deactivated if it is not activated in support.wpbakery.com. You can manage your licenses in the account to activate WPBakery Page Builder for a certain site.